Monday, October 6, 2008

Still Working On It!!!!

Hey everyone. It is fun to see all of your comments! Keep them coming and lets keep this going. I appreciate all your efforts and it helps to keeps us going! We are not loosing weight really fast but I think that is a good thing. We are trying to retrain ourselves so that we can have a little bit healthier lives. We are planning on going on a lot of missions when we get older and if we are not in shape we will not be able to do all we would like. That is really our motivation. Now for our results for the week.

Bec - 166.0 lbs
Cameron - 259.0 lbs

Our total weight loss thus far is:

Bec - 12 lbs. She looks great (she always has) and her clothes are starting to fit loose again. She is doing awesome.

Cameron - 19 lbs. My clothes are starting to fit much more comfortably also and I am starting to notice that I have a jaw and getting closer to only having one chin again.

Lets all have a great week. Keep going and don't give up! The cruize will be a blast!!!!

No comments: