Well, it has been a little while since I last posted my weight. I am currently at 211.8. Inching ever closer to my goal of 210 by Thanksgiving. It is easy to get frustrated and want the weight to melt off, although we all slowly built it up. It has been about a year since I was at this weight. So I am at about 7.8 lbs loss. Sure feels better to look at it that way than a pound a week. Slow and steady will keep the weight off in my book!
My ultimate goal is to get to 190 which was about 10 years ago. This will get me to post mission, pre-marriage weight for all you mothers who refer to pre-marriage and post-baby. As I loose the weight I am getting more excited about the Thanksgiving run.
BTW - stay away from all that Halloween candy. They may look small, but those calories will add up quick. Plus Joe, they are just full of sugar.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment