Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Slow and Steady


So do you ever feel like a turtle? I do quite a bit in fact! Just ask Cameron and Ron, I run like one! And this loosing weight thing has been very much like one, but we all know that the turtle is the one that wins the race, not the rabbit. We have dieted before and lost weight fast like a rabbit and look at us now! Here we are again! This time our perspective is different, we want to be in shape for LIFE! not just be fast or be first! This week we made a bit of progress again and we are happy to be still working at it. Our cloths are fitting better all the time that is fun!
Cameron is down to...255.8 that is almost a 2 lb. loss for him! Remember he started this all out at 278! so that is a 23 pound loss so far!

Rebbecca is down to 164.4 that is a .6 loss from last week. That is about what i am consistently loosing lately. I have to remind myself i started out at 178 so i now have an almost 14 pound loss. That feel so great!

Well good luck this week everyone! and just keep moving!
love Bec & Cam

2 comments:

Judy Sledheads said...

Way to go guys! I am so impressed how you consistantly loose! Must say I wish you were here in IF working out with us! Take Care!
Claudine

Knudson said...

I must say Rebecca does look very good!!!!
I love you BEC!
Cameron