Last week was a very tough week for me to exercise. Several days the only reason that I went was because we had to meet our friend Ron. It is good to work out with someone else so you have that "guilt" feeling if you don't follow through with the plan. Anyway it was a tough week for me. The reason things were so tough was because I was eating WAY TOO MUCH food. You already heard about the trip to San Diego and the ton of food consumed there. I came back and had two lunches at "All You Can Eat Pizza" complete with dessert pizza to wash it down with. That was the first part of the week. The rest of the week I tried to get myself back under control and did much better. My lesson for the week is you will pay for not eating right. Not only will you gain all the weight back that you worked so hard to loose, but you feel terrible. I have to only eat small portions, drink lots of water and don't forget to keep exercising! It will make you feel so much better. Also you do better if you eat a good breakfast. It is OK to go without dinner, but not breakfast!
Now for the results for the week.
Cameron 257.4 lbs (Yahoo!!!!!!!!)
Now for Bec. I feel a little bit like this is cheating for Bec because part of the motivation and help is posting. Bec is doing great! She looks great and her clothes continue to fit better and better. She tries on clothes that she hasn't worn for awhile and they are fitting very nicely. It is kind of like having new clothes without spending the money. I asked her what she wanted me to write for her and she said, "I am going to commit to not eat sugar! (again)" It is good to recommit. We really haven't been eating a lot of sugar but I guess she feels like when she eats sweets it is hard to just eat a little, like the cake incident awhile back. She wrote about that so I won't get in trouble for saying that! She is staying very steady and continues to loose weight. Her results for this week.
Bec 165.0 lbs (Great Job Bec!!!)
She has achieved a her short range goal of getting down to 165 lbs and has set a new short range goal of 160 lbs. by Thanksgiving. I guess we are going to run in a race Thanksgiving morning in Sacramento, The Race to Feed The Hungry. I don't know if we will run the 5K or the 10K. We will keep you posted on that.
Good luck to everyone! Welcome to the group Joe!
Cameron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment