Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Not The Best Week (weekend really)

Let me clarify the title to this post. Bec did very good considering we went on a weekend get away to San Diego and there was food in front of us all the time! I on the other hand reverted back to my old ways of eating WAY to much. The only thing that I can look back on that I did well was I didn't drink a pop and still haven't since the first part of August. I have to rejoice in something. Now for the results.
I GAINED 2.6 lbs and I am at 261.6 lbs. That is very depressing but I expected it.
Bec did great with only eating smaller portions and still lost about a pound. She is at 165.4 lbs.

I am having a hard week this week as well. I am loosing the weight but am really trying to work hard at getting back to just eating small portions.

I find that if I eat slower I get filled up faster and don't eat as much food. It is hard. I am not giving up. Thanks for all the support from you others. It gets frustrating sometimes but if we all stick together and help each other along. We can do it.

He Todd and Anita, what is the name of that workout video that you were going to do? (P something I think)
STAY COMMITTED AND KEEP WORKING!!!!

Thanks everyone!

No comments: