Saturday, May 30, 2009

THE END OF ANOTHER WEEK

I don't know about the rest of you but the weeks are flying by. Two more weeks of school for us and the kids and Bec will be enjoying summer vacation.
This week I was a bit sore from the long run last Saturday so we walked more than ran. We ran two days. We didn't do a run this morning either. I tried something that seemed to work really well for me this week. I tried not eating if it got very late in the evening. I was also eating a really good lunch so I wasn't very hungry for dinner. I would eat some carrots or something like that and then eat in the morning. It seemed to work pretty good. The scale started moving in a positive direction again. Friday morning weigh-in was as follows:

Cameron - 235.8 lbs
Rebecca - 162.? lbs

I need to plan another long run very soon. It is tough to come up with 2 hrs. that you can just run. Next Saturday is Bec's Birthday. She is going to be 37 yrs. young! Everyone make sure you wish her Happy Birthday. As you have seen on her Face Book page she is looking very good! I will try and add a picture of us on here as well. Good luck everyone! Keep up the posts and getting in shape! It really helps to see what each of you are doing.

Later,
Cameron & Rebecca

3 comments:

Judy Sledheads said...

Hey Cameron, your lovin' that Friday morning weigh in now aren't ya!!! Good Job!!

Knudson said...

I weighed the same today (Monday) as Friday. I do like it though! You are so smart Claudine! I should have listened to you sooner!
Cameron

Judy Sledheads said...

I am smart! So glad you finally realized that!!!! (whatever)!!!! So I have been looking at cruises, there are some great deals out there! Justin and Carleen want to go, we have been talking about doing a day at Magic Mountain (gotta ride some BIG coasters) and a 4 day cruise out of L.A. Those cruises are pretty cheap! What are you guys thinking?