Friday, May 1, 2009

Does This Get Hard For Anyone Else!!!!!

Well let me start with our weigh-in from last Monday:

Cameron - 243.2 lbs

Bec - 161.4 lbs

We are both stuck. We are running and walking still but sometimes it gets very hard. If it wasn't for Ron, some mornings I would just stop running and walk. That was last week. Bec is pretty steady all the time. She is frustrated at not being able to get below 160 lbs. She looks great and we are trying to keeping each other going. We are both hoping to be able to break the walls that seem to be in our way soon.

Last weekend we did a 5k walk for M.S. Bec walked with a group from her work and I ran the course twice. I ran it in 55+ min. That is my best time for a 10k. I don't think it was quite a true 10k but very close. We are going to do a 10k in Folsom on the 16th.

Thanks for everyone keeping me going! I was having the hardest time last week. You guys are my motivation. Thanks Bec! We will keep getting in better shape so when it is time to serve our missions we will be ready to go!

Cameron

2 comments:

Judy Sledheads said...

Good Job for sticking with running guys! When the scale seems to get stuck (which it was for me forever in the beginning and is again right now) it is so hard to stay motivated!!! You are an awesome motivation for me! Wish I could run with you!!! Especially there where is it warm, our weather has been typical Idaho Spring weather - not the greatest by a long shot!!!!

Earl Keith said...

I'm there for you any day too. If Ron can't make it or you need a push just give me a call the night before and I am there!