Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day Downfall!!!!

This is not a fun post but I am doing it because this is the place to keep track of our results or the lack there of! We had a great weekend. I went on a 10k run with Earl and Ron on Saturday. I did it in about 58 min. and Earl was about 2-3 min faster. Ron finished about a min. faster also. I need to learn to pace myself so I don't run out of gas at the end. Two of my toe nails are going to fall off now. They don't feel real good. That will be fun for the race on Saturday. Mother's day was great. The boys and I fixed a pretty good dinner, roast potatoes, salad and corn. It was too good and I ate to much. We also made a big breakfast. Oh well! Bec is worth it. That was the good part of the weekend. Now for the not so fun part! Weigh-in on Monday morning:

Cameron - 242.8 lbs (The weight yo-yo!)

Bec - 163 lbs (She liked her dinner and breakfast also!)

We are walking this week trying to be ready for the run on Saturday. We are really trying. It gets hard and frustrating! We need to be more disciplined with our food intake and the amounts we are eating. We are not giving up! Thanks for all your examples. Claudine, you look great in your mother's day pictures and congrats on getting under 170! That is huge! Earl, you are a machine! Keep it up. I will try and keep up on Saturday. I hope I can keep up with your 9 min mile!

Thanks everyone!

P.S. Todd I miss you! Get with the program and post! The wedding is in a couple of weeks!

No comments: