Saturday, May 9, 2009

Back on Track!

Well, I am back on track with the sweets again! No sweets since Monday!
I weighed in Friday morning at 169.8

It feels awesome to get under 170. My goal is no sweets until we go to Martin's Cove, which is June 11th.

Our 5k is a week from today, I don't know how much I will be able to run, my knee has been giving me a lot of trouble this week and I sure don't want to injure it before the trek. So I am just taking it as it comes and doing what I feel like I can. I have done more spinning and lifting this week then running. My main goal is not to run races, but to lose weight!
I love watching Biggest Loser! So inspiring! So are you guys keep up the good work!

Oh and Rhett did go to the gym with me Monday and Tuesday, but I think it set him back in his healing and he hasn't been able to go back. He says he has put on 10 pounds and doesn't like to think about the whole thing, he just gets so mad because he had been doing so well. It's a bummer!

2 comments:

Knudson said...

Claudine my knee's always start hurting when my shoes get broken down! You may want to check out new shoes?

Knudson said...

BY THE WAY WAY TO GO!!!