That's the best words to describe us right now. We are hangin' in there, haven't made much progress in 3 weeks, but still hangin' in. . .
I weighed in on Friday at 171.2
I have not seen the progress I had been seeing since Rhett got hurt. I have been really good and still make it to the gym 5-6 days a week, and I was off sweets until Easter, then I had Easter candy and a big piece of better than you know what cake!!!! It was delious! I swore that was it and I was going to go back to being sweets free. But it's a little tough, ya get that taste in your mouth and I went right back to craving chocolate. So I didn't do so great that next week. The past two weeks, I have been good, but have allowed myself a one or two treats a week.
I am ready to rededicate myself on Monday, no sweets and I am going to cut back on bread. That is a big weakness for me, rolls especially, we have them a lot. I hope that will help get the scale coming down again.
Our 5k is two weeks from today, and I still haven't been able to run outside like I really want to. I'm not hardcore enough to want to run in the wind and rain. Idaho springs are very windy!!!! Rhett is hoping to be able to walk it, I think he will be able to. He is doing a lot better, it has been 3 weeks now. He keeps saying he thinks he is going to be able to go back to the gym on Monday, we will see. He was home from work last Monday and Tuesday, and I really don't want him to rush back. He is frustrated though, he says he is just getting fat! When people want to help you feel better they bring over goodies, and we have had a ton of that and he has sampled it all! Hopefully he can get back to the swing of things soon and get back to where he was. It is amazing how quickly your body goes flabby once you stop working out!!
My 20 year class reunion is the end of July, I really hope to lose another 10-15 pounds by then.
Keep hangin' in!
Claudine
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment