Monday, May 25, 2009

Better Late than Never!

We have been camping over Memorial Day Weekend so I didn't post for Friday. On Friday I weighed in at 166.6 and Rhett was 209. We didn't get any exercise in this weekend, so I am ready to get up in the morning and get back to it! I did pass up a lot of sweets - even homemade pippin' hot glazed doughnuts!!!! Not Easy!!!
I can't believe you guys are running a half marathon! That is awesome!!!! I haven't ran since the race last week, I did more weights and spinning this week. But I plan to get back to running this week. We are wanting to find another 5k to run soon.
I don't blame you for changing to Fridays to weigh in, it helps knowing you worked out all week before weighing in!

1 comment:

Knudson said...

Great job guys. Bec says that you are going to pass her up pretty soon Claudine! I hope to someday catch Rhett! He is my muscle bound hero! If he could only learn to stay on the ladder. I'm glad he is doing better and working out again!