Friday, March 13, 2009

Don't Be Shocked

Okay, don't be too shocked, two posts in a row! I am on a roll! We have had a cold at our house, which aren't colds the absolute worst! I have had it for about a week, and yesturday Rhett came home with a stuffy nose and sneezed his head off this morning. I feel so bad for passing it on to him! I'm sure I picked it up at the school! Anyhow we have continued to exercise everyday even though we can hardly breath through our noses! I have continued to stay away from sweets, almost 2 weeks now. I have never in my entire life done that! It seems when you are trying to stay away from sweets, they are around even more!!
Anyhow I weighed in this morning at 181.4
Yeah! Progress at last!
Rhett weighed in at 207 this week, he has been stuck there for awhile.
Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Knudson said...

WOMAN! YOUR Awemome! that is so great to hear from you! Your on a roll now. i know how you feel. i ate a candy bar tonight and now i am so sick! Sense i gave up sugar for a whole month i have felt so much better and now if i do eat it i really can tell how bad it is for my body. I get a headache and want to puke! I am happy for you!

Knudson said...

Great job Claudine! You are awesome. Hats off for staying away from the sugar too! I haven't done that yet! Keep it up! We are all going to look great on the cruise. Thanks for posting two weeks in a row! You rule!
Cameron