Hey Everyone! Another week has past and we are half way through another. Sorry it has taken me so long to get to this.
Results from Monday:
Bec - 160.2 lbs
Bec is finally seeing the results of her sacrifice(no sugar for the month of Feb.) on the scale. She looks great and she says her clothes are fitting better all the time. I thought they fit good anyway!
Cameron - 242.8 lbs
I am going in the right direction again. It seems I get hung up as I get closer to say 240. We just have to keep going!
I will keep your advise in mind Todd. I know it won't be too flattering to showing up in that speedo with a bad case of the "dunlap" disease. Great job on getting down again. Keep up with the exercise. I have started doing stomach crunches and leg lifts as well as push-ups. We are also running in the mornings more regularly again. It has taken us awhile to get back into the swing of things since Christmas break.
Good luck everyone!
Cameron & Bec
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Looking good man...in that brotherly kinda way. I was looking at a picture you posted back in Sep.
Post a Comment