Hey guys, I missed logging the weigh in last week but I went up to 240.5 due to a dinner with a Polynesian family. Three plates of food did me in. They kept telling me they would be offended if I didn't eat more.
Tuesday I weighed in at 237.5 lbs. I was glad to see that. I'm down 20.5 lbs since 12/17/08 when I peaked at 258 lbs. The 20 lbs it great but it is only getting back to my average weight over the last few years. : ( So far I still haven't done much for exercise besides ride an exercise bike a few times a week. However tonight I plan on getting the serious exercise going so I can get way below the 240 lb threshold. Well I'm off to workout. See you next week.
Cameron get going because I don't want to see any flab hanging over your speedo when we are on the cruise. I guarantee that you will drive the 75 and older fe/males wild if you look good in your speedo. A tan leathery skin and shaved legs will only add bonus points.
Todd
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Todd you are funny. I am glad to see that there are others picking on Bishop.
Post a Comment