I made it another week without sweets! It's still very hard, especially at school and parties. We had 2 birthday parties this week and I passed up cake for a glass of water! WHAT THE ?!*@#! Now that is insanity right there!?!!?!! But it has been paying off and I think I am going to keep at it as long as it keeps working (or until I cave in to something really good!) Friday morning I weighed in at 176.8 Yeah!!!! It is so nice to see those numbers coming down!!
It has gotten really cold here again so I haven't been running outside, I really need to get ready for the run in May! It snowed this last week and there is snow in the forecast for the next few days. Gotta love Idaho Springtime!
We hope to be able to cruise!!! (Hoping the $ is there) Where are you thinking about going? We would rather go when it's cold here and go someplace warm and wonderful, rather than go when it's hot here and hot as you know where there. What cruises are you looking at, where, what cruise line, etc. There is a lady in my ward that is a travel agent I can talk to about it.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey Claudine! Way to go! 3.4 lbs! You are doing awsome! I am going backward at the moment. It is very frustrating. I couldn't run last week so we just walked. We are starting the running again tomorrow. Enjoy that snow. It was in the 70's here today. We are planning a race in May also! Keep it up! Remember that sugar is the devil!
Cameron
Claudine i can see from your most recent post's that you look thinner! you look great. how exciting for this to be working!!! Love to hear your progress!!! keep it up you can do it!!! love BEC
Post a Comment