Monday, March 23, 2009

Still working!

Hi all it is me Rebecca! I know it has been to long. I am so lucky to have Cameron once again he is my inspiration too! Cameron is looking SO GREAT! he is 40 pounds down from the start of all this last Aug!

He was bummed to go back over the 240 mark by a bit. he is 242!
And I was bummed to go back over the 160 mark Again! I'm at 162 AGAIN!
We are just plateaued at these weight's or something. We may have to work a bit harder. We have been keeping up with running 3 days walking 2. We are hoping to do a 10K on May 16Th. We are planning on that and hopefully we will be down a few pounds and in better shape by then.

We are PLANNING THE CRUISE! It will happen. if you have a preference on dates this coming summer give us a shout out. we are looking at late July early Aug. What do you all think???????????? So GET YOUR PASSPORTS EVERYONE!!!
and Get your butt's moving with us. Thanks for the support it is helping us so much to have all of you to check into! DON'T GIVE UP, any exercise is better than nothing at all!!
HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYONE! CANT WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!
BEC & CAM

No comments: