Sunday, April 5, 2009

Getting ready for next week

I have not posted in a long time. I am trying to run 4 times a week. Mon, Wed and Fri. My goal is to run 3 miles each day. Saturday's are my long runs. I increase 1 mile every two weeks. A week ago I ran 4 miles in 36:37.

I had to take it a little easy this week because my shins were bugging me again. This next Saturday I hope to be able to run 4 miles. This morning I weighed in at 206.8. I seem to do pretty good during the week and for some reason move up a pound or two. I don't think that I eat more, it is probably just the break in routine. I am still planning for a 10K on May 16th. My goal is 54-56 minutes. I have been running 9 minute miles consistently so I am on my way. Hopefully I can continue to move toward my next goal of 205, then 200 down eventually to 190.

No comments: