Hey everyone! We are one week away from the big run. I will be running with Earl and Ron is the Sacramento River Run 1/2 marathon next Saturday. They are not showing a 10k but Bec might come and run the last of the race or the first. We will see. It will be very good when it is over. I am excited to do it and see how is goes. Earl has been training great and should do great. Ron has a sore knee so I should be able to keep up with him. We are going to have fun pushing ourselves.
Bec and I did a lot better this week with our running. We made it out 3 days and walked one. I did a long run on Friday to help get ready for the race, 7.5 miles. We will run easy this week in preparation for Saturday.
Also had a good week for the weight loss. Bec and I both recorded new lows on Friday. Bec weighed in at 153.6 lbs and I weighed in at 232.0 lbs. It feels great to be moving in the right direction again. It is amazing what consistent exercise will do for you! I am also trying the "no sugar" thing. It is working great for Bec and I am on week two and it seems to have helped jump start me again.
We are getting very excited for the cruise! Wish so of you others were coming! We are glad that the Chance's will be there and we are looking forward to a great time! Hopefully we will be able to keep everything in check and not gain too much weight back on this trip. (Was this a good reward for getting in shape, a week of eating?) Have a great week! Remember this is our mission prep right now! Stay strong so we are all ready when we are called!!!!
Cameron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment