I am still trying to get to my goal. I have been stuck at about the same spot for a few months now, and now the holidays are here! I did sign up for a Bootcamp class at the gym for the month of December. It sounds like it is a tough class, and I had to pay extra money to do it! I am hoping that will be good motivation to not eat all the sweets that will be everywhere all of December! I am also hoping it will be a good tweek in my workout routine that will get the scale moving again. I have cut out sugar and haven't had the awesome results I had before. Makes it very frustrating and discouraging. I weighed in this morning at 158.6 - still reaching for that goal of 150!
Good job Cameron and Rebecca. As always you are my motivation. I need to know what got the scale moving for you again Bec. I read you were doing P90X, I hear that is a killer too! Rhett's sisters have been doing that. And it sounds like the no sugar thing is working for you! I'll bet you guys are looking awesome!!
Have a great time on the cruise! I do wish we were going with you, I need a vacation. I'll be thinking about you while we are here in freezing Idaho! Have Fun!
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment