A couple days until we test or skills of endurance. Hopefully the training since August 24th will pay off. My goal is 2hrs or less. A friend of mine ran a similar race in 1:54 in March, which is quick for me. I will be proud to come in as planned.
Cameron is look great. He is almost down to where I started a year ago. I seem to be hovering around 200 lbs or slightly below. My goal is 195. Maybe if I was a little more disciplined in my eating I could get there. Either that or my weight is just transferring around my body. I feel stronger, healthy and appear to be getting thinner from comments I receive from those I have not seem in a long time.
Ron, well he is already in good shape. Recently I have been trying to kill him with the long runs. He has been a good weekend running partner.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment