Hey everyone! It seems that we are all taking a break from writing in here! I guess Facebook has taken over. Bec and I are still working on loosing weight! Bec is doing great! She happily broke the 160 lb barrier that she was stuck at forever! She is down to around 155 lbs. She looks great! I am bouncing between 233 and 237 lbs. We are having a difficult time getting out and running on a regular basis. Things have been pretty crazy with work and all the other things that we have going on. We are planning on running in a race on the 14th of Nov. Bec is going to do a 10k and I am going to try and do the 1/2 marathon with Earl. He has been doing a lot better at training for it than I have. I am going to try and finish between 2 hrs and 15 min and 2 and a half hours. We will see. We are also getting very excited for the cruise. I bet if any of you still want to go you can get tickets still. Everyone keep going! You are all looking great and I know we feel much better. I still have a long way to go. You all are getting pretty close to were you want to be. I am still trying to get down to 190 lbs or so. Let's keep posting so I don't get discouraged. I don't want to think that I am the only one suffering through the holiday season! Thanks everyone!
Cameron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That is awesome! I have been wondering where you guys were at! I have managed to be stuck in the same spot forever! About the same place Bec was stuck for so long! Rebecca you are doing awesome! You mislead me the other night when we were chatting on Facebook -you sounded like you were still stuck too! You have broken through! Is it those PX90 workouts ya think? Rhett's sister does that and says it is a killer!Like I said the other night you inspire me! Now maybe I can break being stuck too!!!!!!!! Nothing is more frustrating!!
Cameron - I told Bec the other night that you might be pushing Rhett is a wheelchair while you run marathons - he keeps getting hurt!! Rock On...Rock On!
Claudine
Post a Comment