Wednesday, November 25, 2009

We Did It

Looks like part of the gang is "cruising" around this Thanksgiving season. I thought Cameron would be the first to post some photos or updates on the Half Marathon, Nov 14th.


We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. Actually the fall is probably the best running season around. We trained, we ran, we finished. We all individual goals and the experience was worth it. I am now looking for my next goal (race) to keep me motivated through the rest of the holiday season.

I had a goal to run the 1/2 in 2hrs or a 9:00/mile. I was able to finish the race in 1:56:53 (8:55/mile). This is my new PR (personal record). I finished 13 of 30 in my age group, 66 of 161 men and 123 of 472 overall.




I will run the annual Run to Feed the Hungry on Thanksgiving and represent the group. I am going to see if I can push it and finish in the low 50's. My PR is 56:15 min.

No comments: