We have been doing pretty good as far as exercising. We run at least 3 days a week and walk two.
Today I weighed in at 241.2 lbs.
I am getting very tired of this and need to figure something else out. I need to start paying more attention to what and more importantly, how much I am eating. I don't think eating later in the evening helps much either. We are still working toward our goals and are feeling healthier.
Bec weighed in at 162 lbs.
Bec thinks that her love for sweets is what is causing her stall in weight loss. We may both have to go "sugar free" to kick start our bodies again.
We are planning on the run in May with Earl. I don't know about the time part. I feel good about just finishing. We will see how that goes. It should be a fun run!
Keep up the great work everyone. I know it is frustrating when the scale does not confirm or show us our efforts but don't let that slow you down. We are all getting in better shape. That is the goal. We all need to be ready to be missionaries when we are old!
Have a great week everyone!
Cam & Bec
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hang in there guys! I was stuck for months!! The no sweets thing has really kicked it in for me, I didn't post last week, I forgot, but I was at 174.6 last Friday. But I went shopping yesturday and got the Easter candy for the kids-that is going to be a true test!!!!
Post a Comment