Monday, September 29, 2008

LOOK AT US, could be worse

Hello everyone in get back into shape land or maybe you are lucky enough to be maintaining shape. the shape we have been maintaining the last year has got to go. so if you agree then JOIN US!
We had our Monday weigh in and things are progressing slowly. My 7 pound loss last week was definitely WATER WEIGHT! i got on the scale on Tuesday and 5 of those lost pounds were FOUND! SO here is our weigh in for this week.
Cameron is getting very near loosing his first 20! we will have to celebrate with some non fat ice cream when he hits that mark! he is at 260.2 WAY TO GO CAMERON!!! YAAAAHH!!
Rebecca on the other hand went up like i said but I'm still happy to be progressing! I am ... 167.2
That is 18 loss total for Cameron and Just over 10 loss for Rebecca!


Here is a photo of us about a month ago. Just getting started. Our clothes are fitting a bit better now. standing by Trevor anyone looks huge though!
here is an updated photo of Cameron about 15 pounds down!

Here is me on Labor day not a whole lot of change yet. I am like a glass of water i gain weight from the bottom up and loose it from the top down. Those BAKED HAMS i have for calves never go away!
Hope to hear form you all soon!!
Rebecca & Cameron

1 comment:

Laura Keith said...

You guys are an inspiration to me! Some day I will catch the vision, but I still like my warm bed (when I get back in it from feeding the baby) at 5:15 in the morning. I'll get there. I just need to ... well, let me eat an oreo and think about that for a while... love you!