Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Anita & Todd are in!!!

AWESOME!!! Thanks Cam & Bec for getting the Blog set up, hopefully it will help us get more motivated! Todd and I started slowly with our exercise/eating better program a month ago. we are feeling better but so far haven't lost any weight - at least for me that's the case! A bit frustrating, so I'm hoping this blog and the encouragement from it will help me do the little extra that is needed to start dropping the pounds. Our Eastern Caribbean cruise is in just 52 days! I'd like to loose 15-20 lbs but that might be pushing it in that short of a time. We'll be going snorkeling and I don't want to be too embarrassed to get into a swim suit!
Just for the record my weigh in this last Monday was 182 (the same as it's been the past 4 weeks - AAARRRGGGHHH!) I've been running/walking 3-4 times a week too and eating better but maybe I need to eat even better than I am.
Thanks again Cam & Bec!

No comments: