My wife, myself and a group of friends have decided that it is time to get into shape. We have set up this blog to keep track of each other and motivate one another to stick with it.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Rebecca's Goal for the month
In one month Cameron and I will be going to San Diego for his work conf. my goal is to loose 5 pounds by then and be down to 165! this will take a lot of work considering i seem to be plateauing already!
hey guys! This is great what your doing. I am going to document my journey of weight lose on my family blog. Any tips on getting myself going with weight lose? I have 80 pounds to lose. YIKES!
That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do. Not that the nature of the thing has changed but that our power to do has increased Ralph Waldo Emmerson
1 comment:
hey guys! This is great what your doing. I am going to document my journey of weight lose on my family blog. Any tips on getting myself going with weight lose? I have 80 pounds to lose. YIKES!
Post a Comment