Our weight this morning was;
Cameron 262.2 lbs
Rebecca 163.4 lbs WAY TO GO BEC!!!!!!!
We are still just trying to eat much better, not so much sugar, at least when there is not CAKE around! I won't be bringing that home any more! We are trying to eat much smaller portions as well. It seems to be working. We are also running/walking in the mornings. We are running 6 mins and walking for 2. Let me know how the weights are working for you guys. I wouldn't mind doing that to but not sure when we could do it. Keep up the good work everyone! It is really fun to hear from you all.
Later,
Cameron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Wow! Bec, how did you lose 7 lbs in a week with eating 1/2 a cake! I need your secret! Way to go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!
Claudine
I found you guys. I really enjoy this site. It should help to see what everyone is doing and how they are doing.
Can I be a contributer so I can have some added accountablity and brag or cry with you?
Post a Comment