Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Anita Is MAKING STRIDES!!

I haven't figured out how to makes comments on the blog-site. I'm a little technology dumb! i'll just e-mail to you and you can put it on (sorry)


My last weight on Monday was 177 - I finally started losing weight!!
I'm trying to get in at least 4 days of working out (run/walk) and one of those days a hard work out. I did that this morning - I went to the High School track and ran the bleachers first (ooohhhh that was hard) then I did a fast lap then a slow lap and repeated. It felt AWESOME! I've also tried using the time I'm brushing my teeth to get some exercise in. Since we should brush for 3 minutes I do lunges or leg lifts or something during that time - it helps me brush for the full amount of time and I get some exercise instead of just looking at my overweight body in the mirror while brushing!


Anita

No comments: