Friday, September 19, 2008

First Friday Weigh In

So I weighed in this morning, it hasn't been a week, but I don't like to weigh myself on Mondays! I still hate the new scale, but figure it is probably the correct number as gross and pathetic as that number may be. So Monday I was 193 and today I was 190.4 on our new scale, I didn't even get on the old one. Rhett hasn't weighed himself again, I'll try to get him to do that tomorrow. We worked out everyday this week, I went to my weights class today and think I will do that 2 days a week.
Don't laugh Cameron, but Rhett's sister Heather started teaching us how to clog, well, me and the kids, (I am still trying to get Rhett to join us - Justin and Lance are doing it, and Nate is too, he is actually really good). We hope to get a little group going with all the cousins, I know his mom would be so proud!! But clogging is quite the workout, so hopefully that will help me a little too.
I must say cake sounds really good! I had 1/2 a candy bar yesturday, I needed chocolate bad!
Claudine

1 comment:

Knudson said...

Claudine! Clogging is so cool and i am sure a very good work out. clogg your butt away! I cant wait to see you all! Way to go only eating half a candy bar! i ate half a cake!
love ya, Bec