Wednesday, September 10, 2008

chubby bunnies


Hey there everyone in get in shape land. we thought we would post a photo of us BEFORE so we could see how much better we look along the way. Join us if you will we would love to see each of your updates also!

Love you All!

Rebecca

1 comment:

Earl Keith said...

Great progress! Just don't post any of your biggest looser pictures. I am also in and will email you my weight each Monday. I am training for Run to Feed the Hungry again on Thanksgiving morning. Two years ago I came in at 1h 9 min, last year 1h 47 sec. My goal this year is to come in around 52 minutes. I will need to be in better shape a lose some weight. Since Laura and I are already planning on going to Spain next year, I will have to pass on the cruise.