Okay, I know you have been wondering if we are on board with this or not, and the answer is yes, but, I have weigh-in issues and they only seem to be getting worse. We have "started on Monday" several times in the last 5-6 weeks, but finally last week we made it to the gym 6 days! We have been doing cardio, 3 days on the eliptical machines and 2 days going to spinning class. Saturday Rhett lifted weights and I walked/ran on the treadmill. He lifted weights today and did 30 of cardio after. I did cardio and then lifted some weights tonight. I used to go to a weight lifting class at the gym I really enjoy, but right now I would be dead on the floor if I went, I need to work myself back up to that.
So we have a scale we have had since we got married and so we decided it would be good to get a new digital one. Rhett doesn't know exactly where he started at on the old scale, he thinks around 225 and on our new scale he is 218. He said he couldn't read the "dash marks on the old scale" so he really doesn't know. I asked him if the new scale was close to the old scale and he thought it was. On the old scale my initial weigh in was... 189 and after the first week on the old scale I was 187. I was thinking I did a great job! However on our new scale this morning I was 193. What the?#@! Now that is sick and wrong, I am not going to weigh myself on Monday ever again! And probably never again on that new scale!
So anyway if I don't get too depressed over all that my ultimate goal would be 150, but I would be very happy at 160. Rhett's goal is 200.
So there you go, you finally have my dreaded weigh in! I haven't had M&M's at work for a week! That is my big problem, they have a big jar full there all the time of peanut m&m's. I was eating way too many and that is why I look the way I do!!
Happy Running!!
Claudine
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You crack me up claudine! It is good to hear how things are going for you guys.
Post a Comment