Tuesday, February 24, 2009

RUNNING IN PLACE!!!!

Hey everyone! Another week has gone by and it is time to check in again. We hope that you are all doing well. It would be nice to hear from you but I know you are all probably consumed with the "Face Book" craze and don't have time to enter your stuff here. Thanks Todd for providing me with some serious motivation. I am afraid that this week you will really leave me in the dust. Keep up the good work! I am still shooting for 200 lbs by June 1st. Keep posting Todd so we can keep each other on the chase!
Bec is doing awesome staying away from sweets. She passed up going to ice cream after our Stake Conference and we went straight home afterword. She is a machine! Keep going Rebecca! I may have to join you soon.

Here are our results for the week.

Cameron - 243.8 lbs
I am up 0.4 lbs from last week. I may start measuring myself as well so I can see if there are changes. I can feel that there are in my clothes but it would be nice to see on paper.

Bec - 162.0 lbs
Bec is doing great and looks great but the scale is not showing her results either. I know that one day the scale will take a big drop!

Keep up the great work Bec! Keep up the great work Todd! The rest of you, I don't know how you are doing because you don't write. Keep up the good work anyway and don't get frustrated!

Is there a time you guys want to plan our cruise? Why don't you send in some dates and we will start looking for some good prices.

Cameron

1 comment:

Anita said...

Hey guys, I missed logging the weigh in last week but I went up to 240.5 due to a dinner with a Polynesian family. Three plates of food did me in. They kept telling me they would be offended if I didn't eat more.

Tuesday (today) I weighed in at 237.5 lbs. I was glad to see that. I'm down 20.5 lbs since 12/17/08 when I peaked at 258 lbs. The 20 lbs it great but it is only getting back to my average weight over the last few years. : ( So far I still haven't done much for exercise besides ride an exercise bike a few times a week. However tonight I plan on getting the serious exercise going so I can get way below the 240 lb threshold.

Well I'm off to workout. See you next week.

Cameron get going because I don't want to see any flab hanging over your speedo when we are on the cruise. I guarantee that you will drive the 75 and older fe/males wild if you look good in your speedo. A tan leathery skin and shaved legs will only add bonus points.

Todd