Hey Everyone!
Another week has gone by and we were not able to do much exercising. The weather has finally decided to rain. We need it badly but it is not very fun to run in. Maybe this week we will have to try it as long as it is not raining too hard. I ran this morning and it was lightly raining. It wasn't too bad. I was slow though and I missed Bec. She is not feeling really great right now! We both weighed in this morning and here are the results:
Bec - 162.4 lbs (I think she was standing on the scale wrong because she is doing great with having no sugar! She didn't eat any Valentine candy or anything, and it was around!) Great job Bec!
Cameron - 243.4 lbs (Hey Todd. The challenge is on. I think this is a little lower than your last post! I like the idea of being 200 by June 1st.)
Keep up the good work. Glad to hear you are starting to feel better from your run Earle. Running and hills, do those really go together? I don't think so!
Cameron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Cameron,
You almost caught me! I only exercised twice last week but now I see I have some serious competition so I will have to get with the program.
I did manage to control my need for fast food this week and watched my eating pretty close. I weighed in at 239.0 this morning. I actually weighed in twice just to make sure I was reading it right.
Keep up the good work June is comming up fast.
Todd
From my iPhone
Cameron,
Your are my inspiration! thanks for keeping me going!
I love you, Bec
I love you too. You are fun to chase around in the mornings!
Cameron
Post a Comment