Hey everyone! I am back after being sick all week last week. Liz, welcome to the fun! Glad to have you in our group! We are beginning our exercises again this week. Last week I didn't feel like getting up at all let alone to work out. We are still trying to get back in the swing of things from Christmas break and our vacation. Let me just let you all know it is much easier to slow down or stop exercising than it is to start sometimes. We are back at it though. Bec is on a sugar fast this week and we were up at 4:55 this morning getting ready for our morning stroll. It was nice to be back out. We also got back on the scales this morning. We have been weighing ourselves just not posting it. Sorry! We will do better.
Cameron - 247.4 lbs
Bec - 165.4 lbs
We are still looking forward to the cruise! I hope you all are planning on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment