Another week has past. We missed our entry for last week. Our weigh in for last week (12/1):
Bec - 165.0 lbs
Cameron - 250.2 lbs
This is our weight for today:
Bec - 162.6 lbs
Cameron - 248.6 lbs (I finally broke the 250 barrier!!!!)
Both of us feel like we have been bouncing up and down all month with our weight. It has been a little frustrating. We are glad to see our weight going down again. I also have some good news to report. I have dropped one pant size! I put on a pair of pants that I had to put away I don't even remember when. This happened last week as well.
Now we would like to hear from the rest of you. I know we are all busy with the holidays but if we are going to make it through without undoing all our hard work we have got to stick together!
Good luck! Merry Christmas to you all!
Cameron & Bec
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment