OK I FINALLY DID IT! I BROKE THE 160 MARK! I was pretty happy to say the least when i got on the scale this week to see the numbers!
HERE THEY ARE
Rebecca 159.6! FINALLY!
Bec started this post the other day very late one evening and didn't finish. I know it. Something about falling asleep at the computer or something. She was very excited and as always, looks great.
Me, well after finally getting below the 250 mark last week, I decided that I would go back.
My weighin was 250.8 lbs. (I was not very excited to see it.)
We ran one day this past week. It has been cold in the mornings (by California standards) and we finally got out on Thursday. We may need to figure out some other way to get the jogging in because we are getting into the rainy season or we may just get wet as we run. We need to keep up the exercise though.
It is the season of treats and parties and EATING! I know if we keep up the exercise, enjoy the holidays and try to save some food for other people, we will make it through to the new year and still keep loosing. That is what we are hoping for. Merry Christmas everyone! We are getting in shape so now and when we are older we can be in the service of our Savior, Jesus Christ.
Keep up the good work everyone!
Cameron & Rebecca
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment