Hey out there in get into shape land how is everyone doing. thanks Judys for posting last weekend! we love the photo. How are all our other team members doing? good bad or Otherwise??? Anyway who are we to talk we are now 4 days late. But still we miss you!
WE had a good week this week. I am SO tired so i am typing so bad! even worse than normal. i should be asleep but I'm not. Anyway that may explain my rambling.
Cameron is DOWN this week to 252.0 From 253.8= -1.8 loss for Cameron! cheering and clapping at the monitor!
Rebecca is also DOWN this week to 162.2 From 165= -2.8 loss for Rebecca! Huge relief from the gain of a pound or more last week. so i am now officially down just over 15 POUNDS!! Big huge smile. not a huge as 15 pounds ago but very happy. I don't know if i will make my 160 goal by thanksgiving or not but i am happy with the progress!
We love you all and miss you!
Love Bec
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment