
Well, I have been sick with a cold. I have had a cough where you think you may cough up a lung at any moment. And it hangs on forever, but I did get back to the gym this week after taking a week and half off from working out. It has been frustrating.
But I did get on the scale this morning and weighed in at 183.8! I am down 9.2 pounds from when we got our new scale.
We are headed on a trip for 7 days, there is a gym at the hotel, so hopefully we can maintain through.
Rhett weighed in last week at 209, he was very excited to break that 210 mark. He is still there this week. And he says - these last 10 pounds will be the hard part. He was saying this morning he needs to start lifting weights, he hasn't done any for 3-4 weeks.
With Thanksgiving around the corner it will be tough, but I just hope to eat LESS, not stuff myself like we do every year!
Have a good week!
Claudine



1 comment:
Wow guys great job! i love the photo you are so cute! Thanks for that. it is great to see you! we miss you! We have felt a lot of the frustration too. we know how that is! but we are in it for life. so there will be a lot of ups and downs!
love you, Bec
Post a Comment