Friday, November 7, 2008

First Goal Achieved

Well, I am consistent again about not posting on time. Last Monday I weighed in at 211 or 210.8. My scale fluctuates which can be annoying. Today I hit the scale after a decent soccer workout last night and it posted 210. This was my first goal to hit by Thanksgiving. I have been loosing about 1 pound a week which is fine. Based on my activity level that is appropriate. The key is to keep it off. Even today they had pie at our monthly work lunch and I ran the other way.

So I am going to see how close I can get to 205 by Thanksgiving. This is my new short term goal. Good luck to everyone and watch those calories over the weekend!

1 comment:

Knudson said...

WOW EARL way to GO! 3 WEEKS EARLY! that feel great huh! I have liked setting short term goals so i feel like i am achieveing something along the way! Good luck!
Bec