Sunday, June 7, 2009

Yeah Its Summer!!!

So glad school is out!!!! But our summer is very busy, I hope to be able to stick to my workouts throughout summer. I think it's going to be a little tough because we will be gone a lot and there are so many yummy things in summer - Smores!! We went camping last weekend and I didn't have ANY, it was a killer! We leave on Thursday for Martin's Cove and that is when I set to break my no sweets streak. I am going to be very careful though. I went with our stake to Martin's Cove 4 years ago and their snacks were Day Old Hostess everything. It seemed like everytime I turned around they were handing out twinkies and doughnuts. I am going to take some snacks along that are more healthy!!! But once we get home, I am home for a week and then I go to Girls Camp for an entire week, that will be a killer too. I always eat way too much at girls camp, so once again I hope to keep it all in check and figure out how to get some excerise in that week!!!!!

I weighed in on Friday at 163.8 (I didn't get Rhett's weight this week, he has been sore again this week, being revisited by sore muscles from his fall so he stayed in bed a couple days this week).

Slowly but surely, I was complaining to Rhett that the weight should be coming off faster! He told me I was insane, that I am doing great and it's coming off a lot faster than I put it on. But it's not as fun taking it off as it was putting it on!!!!!

1 comment:

Knudson said...

Way to go again Claudine! Any weight coming off is good! you are on a steady slide down! I bet you look amazing! you need to post a before and after photo of your progress so far it will surprise you! we did that and i cant believe the difference! it is all so gradual! I have been the same weight for 3 months now and it's KILLING ME! Good luck with the Treck and Camp! have so much fun!
love you, Bec