Saturday, June 27, 2009

Back from Vacation



Well my vacation was awesome! I only managed to run once :-( Since we were up every morning by 6:30 and in bed every night about 12-1 am, I just did not have the energy to get up earlier and get a run in. Plus my feet hurt most days even with the good Asics I wore.

Since we did a lot of walking and I drank as much water as possible, I didn't really watch what or how much I was eating. I did step on the scale at 201.8 this morning. So I went a little backward, but I was afraid it was going to be worse. If I was a little more disciplined on the food, I probably would have lost weight by walking alone.

The good thing is that I missed running. I am looking forward to getting in my runs this week. Hopefully I can get back under 200 quickly and start working on my next goal of 195.

Way to go everyone - successes is in each stride. Way to go Claudine on the race!

Cameron you are catching me...

Glad the frequent eating is working for Rebecca. It seems counter intuitive. It is like a fire you keep burning and that water is going to clear everything out.

No comments: