Friday, June 12, 2009

So close with a couple days to go - Revised


I have only run once this week on Tues. I ran 5 with a 43:38, which was my second best time at that distance. My knee and shin on my right side was a little sore on Wed and Thurs so I decided to take it easy. Didn't want to have a bum knee as I get ready for vacation. If I feel better, I will take a run on Friday night or Saturday morning.

I tipped the scale at 201 on Friday morning. I drank a lot of water yesterday and must have flushed out my system. I broke the 200 mark before my vacation.

2 comments:

Knudson said...

Earl!!! WOW you are going to have so much fun in SPAIN!!! And you will be able to out walk all the high school kids on all the tours! That is the best benifit of getting in shape... having energy again!! HAve a great time!!

Knudson said...

EARL!
you DID it!!! Totally an inspiration! I need to set a goal for myself for this summer! Thanks for the motivation! Way to go!