Just a quick post, life is crazy busy!
We ran the Scenic River Classic yesturday, Rhett ran it in 29:42 and I came in at 31:25! It was a huge race, tons of people and we didn't get that great of a start, we were back in the pack a little ways, but we are very happy with our times. My goal is just to improve each time.
I weighed in Friday at 159.6, I'm not sure where Rhett is, he said he is about the same, so around 207. One of these days I am going to stand behind him as he weighs and get his official number.
I'm off to girl's camp this week - wish me luck, I am a little nervous about not getting my work-outs in and all the treats and crap we eat up there.
Have a good week!
Claudine



1 comment:
Claudine you look amazing! we need to plan the cruise when you get back we are planning it for thanksgiving week. ANd we need to find one and buy in the first of the month. WAY TO GO!!! Great time!
Post a Comment