Friday, June 19, 2009

IT"S SUMMER!!!

Well I'm actually going to post... Cameron has been great at keeping up with our progress, Well mostly his progress. I continue to run but no result in weight loss! So now that life is a BIT slower I have decided to try to figure out why!!! I have been stuck at 162 pounds for 3 months!! So I started something new this week. I started writing down EVERYTHING I put in my mouth.
It is interesting to see what I eat and how much water I drink. I think I really havent changed my eating to much I just think about what im eating more, knowin I have to write it down!

I noticed that if I eat like Earl suggested, Every 2-3 hours and have a smaller portion im not eating junk as much or Over eating, because im not STARVING! I try to follow everthing up that I eat with at least 2 cups of water.

Well I saw instant results! I started this on Monday and by Tuesday I was already down a pound! Could that be right?! No just a fluke! Well Wed i was still down a pound and by Thursday down 2 pounds! The cool thing is I dont feel like I depriving myslef of food at all I just feel great! I eat when I want I just have to write it down!

Today was weigh in time... I came it at 159.8! In one week I broke the 160 barrier I have been batteling for over 3 months!! Now my goal it to not go back up!

WEll enough about me! Cameron is just amazing let me tell you as I Jog he run's circles around me literally! He run's in circles so he doesn't get to far ahead of me! He is doing so great! He also did amazing this week! He has been on a steady downward loss just what he wants!

Today he came in with a 4 pound loss!!! 233!! Way to go Cameron! You inspire me!

1 comment:

Judy Sledheads said...

Way to go guys!!!!! It sounds like summer may be easier for you! I am worried it is going to be harder for me, too much going on and not a consistent schedule, but I am going to try really hard to not go backwards!!!!