Sunday, June 28, 2009

Home Again!

Well I survived Girls Camp. We did an awesome hike in Yellowstone Park to Bunson Peak. It was about 5 miles, but it was a steep incline the entire way up. My knee was pretty sore coming back down. It has been nice to give it a rest for a week, but back to working out in the morning. I tried to be careful with my portions all week and limited myself to one dessert per day. We had camp cooks this year. Two single ladies in our ward that live together, and oh boy, can they cook!!! Every meal was incredible, and there was dessert at every meal too. We had a little walk from the bunkhouse to the cook house I had to walk several times a day, but that was the extent of my exercise the whole week.

Rhett and the boys brought up the trailer and we stayed up camping until last night. I was very nervous, but got on the scale this morning! I don't know how but I weighed in at 158.4

So I told Rhett maybe I should quite exercising and eat dessert everyday!! No, just kidding! I will be back at it tomorrow! Have a good one! Oh and I saw on Facebook you were released Cameron! Enjoy sitting by your family on Sundays!!

1 comment:

Knudson said...

Great job Claudine! You are doing great! I will enjoy being with my family! I got called to be the stake YM President today also. A new adventure for our family!