Saturday, June 13, 2009

1/2 Marathon (Almost)

This morning I got up and did a long run. I wanted to run for 2 hrs. and see how far that would get me. I ended up running 12.35 miles in 2:17.18. I did pretty good for the first 10 miles and then had to walk for a minute or so. I ended up walking for 10 min. near the end. I did run (slowly) to the finish. I weighed 237.8 lbs before the fun and 233 lbs after. It was very hard at time but it is done! Keep up the great work Earl! You are a machine. Thanks for everyone else. It helps to see all your efforts, successes and setbacks. Have a great week!

Cameron

2 comments:

Earl Keith said...

You looked like it did not phase you. Way to go. I was not as successful today. I only ran 3 miles and then didn't feel so well, so I stopped.

Judy Sledheads said...

WOW! I can't imagine running that far and that long! You are an animal!!!! I hope to run our 5k on Saturday without walking! You will be my inspiration!!!!