Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Todd is still in the lead!

Cameron,

You almost caught me! I only exercised twice last week but now I see I have some serious competition so I will have to get with the program.

I did manage to control my need for fast food this week and watched my eating pretty close. I weighed in at 239.0 this morning. I actually weighed in twice just to make sure I was reading it right.

Keep up the good work June is comming up fast.

Todd

2 comments:

Knudson said...

Congrats Todd! Are you just cutting back on what you are eating, less eating out and stuff? You are doing awesome! Keep it up. I hope to catch you!

Anita said...

Less eating out and eating better foods.

I used to get breakfast from fast food places on the way to work. Meals were between 900 and 12 calories. I would then eat out for lunch and pound down another 1500 calories and often times eat extra things that were brought into the office such as pies or doughnuts.

I would then eat at home and then eat again about 11: p.m. sometimes followed up with another snack. I was taking in about 4,000 calories per day. It doesn't take a Mathmetician to see where that was going.

Right now I'm concentrating on eating less and eating better foods. I'm trying to maintain about 2,000 calories so my metabolism doesn't slow. I still eat whatever I want one day a week for mental satisfaction : ) and the extra calories tell your body it is not starving.

Later on I will probably start limiting myself to specific foods or better put, cutting out some foods altogether but that probably won't be until I plateau at a specific weight.

Right now I'm slowly adjusting to not living off of processed fast foods. The reason is that there is nothing like shocking your system and getting the "runs" to limit your ability or want to exercise. I'm trying to avoid that whole mess : )

BTW, I got a chuckle out of your chasing Bec comment.