I have been down for a week with an injury (shin splints). I think the hills did it.
I did the 10K in Roseville and came in at 58:13. Happy about posting a similar time as our Turkey trot as the course was much harder. Mile 1, 2 and 6 were the easiest. Mile 3 was a downhill switchback. Mile 4 and 5 were brutal, all uphill. The course went out 3.1 miles and then you turn around and came back. Other than being about 40 degrees, the weather was beautiful and the course spectacular.
I remain at 210, not sure why. I am tending to a new thyroid problem (gotta luv genetics). Not looking for an excuse, but it is a common cause for weight gain and lack of loss. After 6 weeks they increased by dose so maybe I will get in balance. Good luck to everyone and hopefully we can be better at posting and achieving our goals.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment