Sunday, January 10, 2010

Well it's a new Decade!

I have to write out my running goals for 2010. I plan to do the 1/2 marathon on May 1st. And then the full marathon in November! Inbetween there the Treck in July. I would also like to find a fun 5K and 10K to do this year to keep me going. I just pray not to get injured!
Anyone in with me? Thanks Earl for posting the races out there! I need to get signed up now!
Rebecca

2 comments:

Earl Keith said...

I don't think I have ever seen you commit to something so far in advance. You go girl!

Laura Keith said...

COMMITTING???? I'm speechless! And so impressed.... wow! I didn't think you would do a marathon! I'm not sure I'm cut out for a half... we will see. I have a lot of time, but I'm not sure I have that much faith in myself. The Stake is having a 5k 10k run in May as well... I plan on the 10k. Way to go woman!