Friday, January 8, 2010

Here are some potential local races

These dates look pretty good for me (all Saturday's)

May 1, 2010 - Half Marathon 13.1 Miles http://www.parkwayhalf.com/ Pretty sure I am going to do this one.

http://http://www.scarsports.com/
Sep 2010 - Half Marathon Granite Bay (last year, Sat Sep 19th)

Nov 2010 - Marathon 26.2 Miles (last year Nov 1st) http://http://www.scarsports.com/

There is also October 2nd - St George Marathon that is an option. It is highly rated amongst marathons in the US. I think they use a lottery system so there are no guarantees. Registration opens Apr 1st and they accept 7200 runners. http://www.stgeorgemarathon.com/registration/procedures.php

1 comment:

Knudson said...

I am gong to plan on the May 1st 1/2 this time! I am going to have to really train!I think the next goal will be the full marathon in november. I would also like to do a 5 and 10K this year make it a full house. Along with the Treck the end of July. I Hope to do that all and not get injured! Wish me luch!
Bec